ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY STATEMENT
We’re passionate about eliminating & reducing waste and operating our business as efficiently as possible. As the regional leader in upholstery services we accept we are in a position to positively contribute to the challenge of delivering economic and environmental sustainability.
The foundation of our business is built on repairing, re-upholstery, upcycling and sustainability. We are committed to taking an honest and common sense approach to developing our business in a sustainable manner. Taking care to reduce the direct impact of our operations and providing sustainable solutions to our customers form the basis of how we will achieve our goals.
We are committed to:
• Operating our business as efficiently as possible in all aspects to reduce our carbon footprint
• Ensuring that all site operations comply with environmental legislation
• Promoting the highest standards of utility and waste management
• Ensuring that all our operations cause minimal pollution
• Eliminating, reducing, re-using and re-cycling waste in that order
• Designing and manufacturing our products and services to minimise our environmental impact
• Providing suitable resources and investment to reduce our carbon footprint
• Reviewing and reporting on our sustainability performance and taking action where necessary
We will review our policy annually or as and when required. We will display our Environment policy statement throughout our business and ensure it and any updates are communicated to all employees and interested parties. We aim to create a sustainable culture and encourage employees and interested parties to be more sustainable when working with us in both working and personal environments.